Dr. Brian Lipman MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

November 22nd, 2016
Dr. Lipman is a very intelligent doctor.iAfter seeing Dr Lipman, I followed up at the Mayo Clinic I had scheduled an appointment with the Mayo Clinic in Phoenix. Dr. Vikram (infectious Diseases / Transplant). He looked over Dr. Lipman reports and was very impressed with his workup. Dr. Lipman is a very passionate man that cares about his patients. I would recommend him to everyone.

May 11th, 2016
Best and most caring Doctor

May 4th, 2016
Dr Lipman is an excellent doctor. I was refered to him by an excellent specialist who went to Mayo Clinic for residency. He had said he was the best in Nevada. Don't listen to these irate people. I own a business. Seems like people have nothing else better to do and they are the ones that start it! Most of it is fabricated and not true. However, his staff needs organization and can be a little more friendly and understanding for these patients who are sick and scared.

April 12th, 2016
Rather see a Vet
I've never dealt with such a rude, defensive, arrogant man as this Dr. Won't explain anything, interrupts your questions, treats symptoms but not reason for illness. Easier to find Jimmy Hoffa than this Dr. Worthless. Rather go to a vet.

August 11th, 2015
Highly Recommended!
The best Dr. I have ever been to. Took time with me and was able to clear my infection.

July 5th, 2013
RUDE AND OBNOXIOUS
Went to his clinic for follow up. Waited for over an hour and he spent only 2 minutes. Didn't answer questions and rush us out. My husband got sick and had to go to ER same evening. Will avoid him as he doesn't care for patients and has very poor bedside manner.

May 21st, 2012
Dr. Lipman is an exceptionally intelligent health care provider. Although his bedside manner is not the absolute best he is far from the worst, and believe me I have seen a lot of doctors in this town. Besides, I am not going to a doctor to make a new friend. I am going to the doctor to have my health care issues dealt with by an intelligent person with experience. He is very thorough and readily available when I need him. I would highly recommend him!

May 21st, 2012

July 19th, 2011
Not willing to spend time for accurate diagnosis
Appointments are way too rushed, does not listen to symptoms, jumps to conclusions. Staff & nurse absolutely the worst.

April 5th, 2009
Avoid Lipman
He was very rude and arogant.