Dr. Brian Mcguinness Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Brian Mcguinness?

March 25th, 2015

Dr McGuiness should be cloned. Getting him as a surgeon was like winning the Lottery. I have also never quite met a doctor like him and he exceeded my highest expectations handily. He is referred to in John Muir by staff and nurses as #1 and I now believe them. His follow up is thorough. He was available at the hospital whenever I needed him for the time I was there even late at night and Saturday. Follows up with calls after surgery. Great listener, kind, patient and a great doctor. If there was an 'above and beyond' and a six star rating, I'd give it to him.

February 20th, 2015

He is the best rectal surgeon in North bay. My mom had external hemorrhoid, he excised it in 2 min. without any complications. Also mom had a hemorrhoid and fissure surgery, with Dr. McGuinness, she was very comfortable and got home the same day and whole surgery was done in half hour. He can close his eyes and do surgery. Great personality, makes his patients very happy too. I highly recommend him. He is 5 stars surgeon. My whole family love him.

July 21st, 2014

Very caring! Good surgeon!!! Very pleased!!

July 15th, 2013

Outstanding in EVERY way!

June 29th, 2013

get ready for multiple surgery.

Avoid this medical office. No support after surgery. You have to beg to get support after the surery. I ended up with a fistula after the hemoroid surgery. Now I have to do another surgery to fix that. This office resembles an assembly production line where wait is long and you may get the office workers as your nurse. Another friend had to be trasported back to a hospital, after surgery by another doctor in this office, to stich a blood vessel left open in the first surgery.

April 2nd, 2013

Worst experience at a doctors office. Nurse/assistant was amazing though.

March 26th, 2012

OUTSTANDING!

November 28th, 2011

Great surgeon

Dr Mcguinness did was a very courteous and profession surgeon and took the time to explain what needed to be done for my surgery. I am in need of another surgery now and I am going to see him for this also.

March 2nd, 2010

Dr. McGuinness is the best. Not only is he a top surgeon, his beside manner is outstanding. He is extremely thorough and always is sensitive to my concerns. None better.

August 2nd, 2009

Great Doctor!!

We have been seeing this surgeon for complicated, on going problems with our son for over two years.I can't say enough good things about this doctor! He has been the best Dr. we have ever had! He is careful, sensitive to our concerns,very competent,caring,and one my son truly looks forward to seeing even in tough circumstances.

December 30th, 2008

Patient

If I ever need to see a GI doctor in the future, I would insist on having him as my surgeon again.

March 20th, 2017