A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian McMahon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian McMahon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian McMahon, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Hepatitis B
Education & Awards
Dr. McMahon graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. McMahon has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Alaska Native Medical Center, Phs
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian James McMahon MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Brian J. McMahon practice?
- Dr. Brian McMahon has 2 office locations.
Dr. Brian McMahon practices Internal Medicine near Anchorage, AK.
See Anchorage Internists.