A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Miles:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Miles is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Miles, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Gene Therapy
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Male Circumcision
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Prostate Diseases (Prostatic Diseases)
- Tubal Ligation (Permanent Sterilization in Women)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Diversion (Urinary Bladder Removal)
- Urinary Incontinence
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
- Urologic Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Miles graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Miles has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Ben Taub General Hospital
- Texas Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian J Miles MD is a male Urologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Brian J. Miles practice?
- Dr. Brian Miles has 4 office locations.
Dr. Brian Miles practices Urology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Urologists.