Dr. Brian Reagan MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

November 26th, 2016
I am really pleased with Dr. Reagan. I went to him to get implants because about 20 years I got a breast reduction with another doctor who took too much and left me unhappy with my shape. And then as a result of having kids, it worsened and I became flat. Dr. Reagan was really welcoming and listened to what it was that I wanted. He made me feel comfortable and told me this surgery was something he could definitely perform. Since I was having a second surgery, he used the incision site from my reduction so I'd have less scarring. He put in silicon implants with anchors. I'm very happy with the results. I also didn't have much pain. Dr. Reagan gave me his direct line in case I had any questions or problems. You never see that today. I'd recommend Dr. Reagan to anyone.

January 4th, 2011
Dr. Reagan was recommended to me by 2 of my friends and I am very happy with the surgeries I have had done. Dr. Reagan is professional, thorough, experienced and kind. I would recommend him highly to anyone looking for a wonderful plastic surgeon.

July 15th, 2009
a new life
My life has changed since Dr. Reagan did my face lift. people say I look twenty years younger!