Dr. Brian Reagan, FACS
Plastic Surgery Specialist, Surgical Specialist
Video profile

Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion. DrScore.
Oct 31st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Reagan is a great surgeon and a caring Dr. He performed reconstruction surgery for me and I highly recommend him.

Oct 22nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Reagan, as always, is personable, professional, conservative in his approach and available to answer questions and concerns. I am very pleased with his work and absolutely love his office and medical staff.

Oct 17th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Reagan has been my doctor since December 2012. He has been an excellent doctor always giving 100 percent very professional and considerate. I am a cancer survivor and I thank Dr. Reagan for being a part of my victory!!

Oct 16th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Perfect visit !! In and out always going beyond to serve the community ??

Oct 9th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

outstanding service and superb clinical acumen

Oct 9th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Reagan and his staff are caring, professional, and experts in their field. I feel confident in Dr. Reagans abilities as a plastic surgeon and have chosen him as my physician to perform upper and lower blepharoplasty next month. I'm very excited!!

Sep 17th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Outstanding physician. My surgical result was amazing. Dr. Reagan's follow-up has been meticulous. A

Sep 12th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Brian is a great doctor, he took great care of me! The office staff was amazing as well!! Thank you so much I'm extremely happy with the results!!! :-) I will be back for something else soon!!

Sep 12th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Really nice office atmosphere and people.

Sep 10th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Reagan was very informative, knowledgeable, addressed all my questions and concerns and I would definitely recommend him!

Sep 4th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Reagan always has great bedside manner and is so kind to at address all my concerns.

Aug 28th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I have always had excellent services from Dr. Reagan.

Aug 28th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Awesome staff service. No wait time to see physician. Excellent communication during consult. Scheduling surgery within next 30 days.

Aug 26th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

This visit was my first (next day) post-op visit. I was not my usual perky self. :) Dr. Reagan has a wonderful sense of humor yet maintains high professional standards which gives me great relief and confidence. He is caring and a good listener.

Aug 26th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Very professional. Enjoy seeing him each appointment. Very pleased with results!

Dr Reagan is great!

Great experience with IPL and Botox. Took years off my face

Aug 8th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Thank you again Dr. Reagan for your compassion and understanding. You are a good listener and I felt you truly had my best interests at heart. I believe I made right decision for me after we discussed my options. You are a kind and caring doctor.

Aug 6th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Reagan has very professional and personable bedside manner. He put me at ease. His technical skills were amazing. Highly recommended to all!

Jul 29th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Professional, kind, charismatic, great office staff, down to earth and listened to my concerns...

Jul 24th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Professional, experienced staff. Dr. Reagan is an excellent doctor with attentive listening skills and outstanding medical expertise. Dr. Reagan takes his level of care and skill to that next step many professionals in various fields do not.

Jun 26th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I have the utmost confidence in Dr. Reagan , after he gave excellent reconstructive care for my daughter, who was in an accident some years ago. Since then, as I have aged, I always knew that I would consult him one day for some facial rejuvenation.

Jun 24th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Reagan was very professional and caring. He understood my concerns, provided answers and information, and did not try to influence my decision. I felt I was part of a team that was working toward a common goal. I have complete trust in Dr. Reagan.

Jun 21st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I completely trust this doctor and his staff and would recommend him to anyone

Jun 20th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Reagan was great! When I met with Dr. Reagan he explained things very well and listened very closely to what I had to say. He made me feel very comfortable. I even scheduled my surgery date with him that day!! SO EXCITED.

Jun 13th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Reagan is a great doctor. I've been going to him for a few years now And he and his staff are extremely pleasant and professional.

Jun 12th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

The staff is genuine with a very pleasant atmosphere. I appreciate the way the doctor answered all my questions and discussed my options. I'm very happy with my visit.

Jun 10th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I saw great results right away. Very happy with my appearance!

Jun 7th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Awesome office! My drive is approximately 1 hour away, It's worth the drive!

May 29th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Reagan and his staff made an excellent first impression. I notice little things like the way they always tap on the exam room door and politely announce that they're coming in. It shows respect for privacy. Dr. Reagan never made me feel rushed either.

May 22nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I am very satisfied with the surgery I had with Dr. Reagan. He took very good care of me, I think he does excellent work and I would recommend him to friends and family.

May 10th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Reagan and his staff were kind and answered all of my questions honestly.

May 10th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Regan was an excellent doctor, easy to talk to and highly knowledgable

May 8th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I could not have felt more confident in my decision to come see Dr. Reegan.

Mar 27th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Thank you Dr. Reagan. I really appreciate you taking time to talk and get to know me as a person before providing your medical expertise. I found your staff and overall experience a pleasant and relaxed environment. I look forward to seeing you again.

Mar 21st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Reagan and staff were very professional yet caring. Doctor answered all my questions and never acted as though any were unimportant. I appreciated his bedside manner. The staff was friends and informative. All this made for an excellent visit.

Mar 13th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Reagan explained in detail all my options. He is very kind, and very skilled and communicates well. His staff is top notch.

Mar 12th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Reagan is my favorite doctor to see, which is nice because I go to him most often. He and everyone on his team are fantastic, make me feel like they truly care about me and know me. He's the only doctor I have who doesn't make me nervous.

Mar 4th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Reagan was 100% followed what I asked for. He explained all the options to me, gave me his professional opinion but let me choose what I thought was best for me. I highly recommend Dr. Reagan.

Feb 8th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Reagan went above and beyond and treated me like a patient not a number. I truly appreciate his work ethic and his care for his patience. Thank you Dr. Reagan for taking the time to care!!

Jan 29th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I was very impressed and very eager to move forward with my cosmetic needs.....I feel very confidential Dr Reagan and his staff!

Jan 25th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I am so grateful to Dr. Reagan! I could not be happier with the results of my tummy tuck. The reconstruction of my belly after two 10lbs babies changed my life. My back pain has improved significantly. He has my highest reccomendation.

Jan 23rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Reagan was very helpful in easing my mind as to what to expect with my surgery. He answered all of my questions and explained everything in a way that made my comfort with my decision. He and his staff were both caring and professional.

Jan 23rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Reagan and his staff are amazing. They are very professional and made me feel very welcomed and relaxed. Dr. Reagan has an easy going, kind bedside manner. I would recommend him to anyone interested in Plastic Surgery.

Jan 23rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I thought Dr. Reagan provided very detailed information and I trusted his assessment. Would highly recommend.

Jan 15th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Reagan went beyond common medical practices to address my medical issue. Dr. Reagan answered my phone call while out of town, met me at his office on a Saturday during the Christmas Holidays and continues to take excellent care of me.

Read Full Review at patientfusion.com
The Best Doctor! show details The Best Doctor!
Nov 8th, 2012

Dr. Reagan was an excellent choice for me. I had six different consultations and finally decided Dr. Reagan was the right fit. He listened to my concern in a professional way. I felt comfortable with the whole progress beginning with the initial phone consultation and progressing to the two pre-surgical appointments. His staff consisting of receptionists, financial planner and nursing staff were amazing. I was educated on the process. Again Dr. Reagan listened to what I wanted and delivered my needs. I am very happy with my surgical outcome. Thank you for making me look and feel amazing. Donna H.

Jan 4th, 2011

Dr. Reagan was recommended to me by 2 of my friends and I am very happy with the surgeries I have had done. Dr. Reagan is professional, thorough, experienced and kind. I would recommend him highly to anyone looking for a wonderful plastic surgeon.

a new life show details a new life
by Meg on Jul 15th, 2009

My life has changed since Dr. Reagan did my face lift. people say I look twenty years younger!