A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Roberts:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Roberts is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Roberts, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Roberts graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.
Dr. Roberts has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Grand Strand Regional Medical Center
- Waccamaw Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian J Roberts MD is a male Urologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Brian J. Roberts practice?
- Dr. Brian Roberts has 2 office locations.
Dr. Brian Roberts practices Urology near Murrells Inlet, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Myrtle Beach, SC.
See Murrells Inlet Urologists.