Learn more about Dr. Brian Robinson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Robinson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Robinson
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Robinson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Robinson, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Robinson graduated from University of New Mexico , Albuquerque. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Robinson has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mimbres Memorial Hospital
- Gila Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian J Robinson MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Brian J. Robinson practice?
- Dr. Brian Robinson has 1 office location.
Dr. Brian Robinson practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Deming, NM.
See Deming Orthopedic Surgeons.