A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Robinson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Robinson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Robinson, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Robinson graduated from University of New Mexico , Albuquerque.
Dr. Robinson has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mimbres Memorial Hospital
- Gila Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Robinson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Presbyterian Health Plan - 2 plans
- Lovelace Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Mexico - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearbySearch All Similar Doctors
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Brian Robinson practice?
Dr. Brian Robinson practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Silver City, NM.
Additional practice locations include: Deming, NM.
See Silver City Orthopedic Surgeons.