A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Rodgers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Rodgers, Family Practitioner, General Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Osteopathic Manipulation
Education & Awards
Dr. Rodgers graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine.
Dr. Rodgers has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Latter-Day Saints Hospital
- Lakeview Hospital
- LDS Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian J Rodgers DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Brian J. Rodgers practice?
- Dr. Brian Rodgers has 1 office location.
Dr. Brian Rodgers practices Family Medicine near Bountiful, UT.
See Bountiful Family Physicians.