A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Rogers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Rogers is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Rogers, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Rogers graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Rogers has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
- Monmouth Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rogers accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 8 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan