Overall Review

March 1st, 2012
Dr. sullivan was prompt for my appointment. He was very courteous. His staff very professional. He related to me and he didn't stand over me while he was talking to me. He got down to my level and explained things to me. I am in the healthcare field also so I look for the person to be thorough and professional. He explained what was going on with my back and encouraged me to seek different modalities prior to getting surgery.

January 11th, 2012
DoD contractor worker
Dr. Sullivan put me at ease even though he was up front with me from the beginning, giving me the good, the bad, and the ugly! My surgery was a HUGH success for me (thank the Lord!) I still continue going to a 'health' gym 3 days a week and I believe that is what is giving me a 'normal' back again. Thank you Dr. Sullivan!

December 4th, 2011
Mr Duncan May IV
Dr. Brian Sullivan was absolutely outstanding and courteous. He is extremely knowledgeable and most professional. His ability as a surgeon is unsurpassed. His bed side manner gave one the feeling of speaking with family. The staff was kind and compassionate. I would recommend anyone to consult with Dr. Sullivan. In my opinion he is definitely the right choice.

October 13th, 2011
excellent outcome
Dr. Sullivan took the time to listen to my concerns and then addressed each one thoroughly. I never felt rushed or that I was taking too much of his time. I did have surgery and have been pain free since then (surgery 1 year ago). Was extremely pleased with him, his office staff and his follow-up PA.

March 30th, 2011
Dr. Sullivan has treated me for a herniated disk (C5) for several years. He has always listened to me, and worked with me to keep me from having to have surgery, which neither of us want yet. We have spent time discussing all options, and he has never made me feel rushed or seemed disinterested. I feel very comfortable with him, and I trust him completely.