A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian West:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian West is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian West, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. West graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.
Dr. West has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Sparrow Hospital & Health System
- Sparrow St. Lawrence Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Joel West MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Brian J. West practice?
- Dr. Brian West has 1 office location.
Dr. Brian West practices Anesthesiology near Lansing, MI.
See Lansing Anesthesiologists.