A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian White:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian White, Specialist in Disorders of the Hip is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. White
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. White Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian White, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Disorders
- Hip Injuries
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. White graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 5 awards.
Dr. White has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Rose Medical Center
- Vail Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Joshua White MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Brian J. White practice?
- Dr. Brian White has 1 office location.
Dr. Brian White practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Denver, CO.
See Denver Surgeons.