A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian White:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian White, Specialist in Disorders of the Hip is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian White, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Disorders
- Hip Injuries
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. White graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 5 awards.
Dr. White has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Rose Medical Center
- Vail Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Joshua White MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 9 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Brian J. White practice?
- Dr. Brian White has 2 office locations.
Dr. Brian White practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Denver, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Vail, CO.
See Denver Surgeons and Denver Orthopedic Surgeons.