Dr. Brian White MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

April 26th, 2017
Do not trust
Dr. White completely rebuilt my hip 14 months ago. It did not go well. It hurts much more than it did before surgery. He replaced the labrum, performed microfracture to stimulate cartilage growth, and ground down gone on the ball and socket. The result is, all my hip flexor and extensor muscles are constantly in spasm, my hip joint is loose, and it gives painful pops many times per day. He claimed the donated labrum and new growth would not have nerves so it would be pain free, yet my pain is much worse than before his surgery. Before surgery, I ran up and down stairs and walked normally. Now, I limp and grasp the railing to go up and down stairs. He has a great bedside manner, though too good. He oversells his outcomes and minimizes risks. It was clear at 3 months postpone that it wasn't healing right, yet he wouldn't even order an MRI to try to diagnose the problem. He refused to do another orthroscopic surgery to diagnose the problem. The only option he gave now is total hip replacement. Yeah, like I'm going to trust him with an even more inside surgery. He was consistently very late for appointments, avg 2 hours late, probably due to other patients complaining about their outcomes. The billing staff is also poor, very quick to charge, but they took 6 months to file insurance and return my deposits.

July 3rd, 2016
Biller Jackie, awful. Office manager, awful. Scheduler, Jennifer, FANTASTIC. Office coordinator, Theresa, AMAZING.

May 6th, 2016
Consult went great
Just a Consult so far, am scheduling surgery with him.

April 3rd, 2016
Amazing
Dr.white is amazing. I had surgery with him recently and he came to see me everyday that I was in the hospital.

November 3rd, 2015
Dr. White replaced my torn ACL and unfortunately for me, he showed up sleep deprived and misplaced the ligament. My leg was stuck bent 3 degrees vs. 17 degrees natural hyperextend, so my legs were 20 degrees off. I learned this through someone in his network; one of the surgical assistants had shared what went on in the OR. Despite my returns to his office, White never offered up information about what had happened and dismissed me. The knee suffered other damage as a result and I had a second operation, and obviously had another surgeon operate. The recovery from the second surgery went well. Yet, I'm now on surgery #3 since the years of recovery caused my opposite foot to be strained, bearing all the weight favoring the leg that had the two knee surgeries. White's negligence has cost me years of time, relationships and tens of thousands of dollars. There's no benefit to me in posting this, other than knowing my doing so may help prevent such suffering from happening to others.

October 2nd, 2015
Dr. White sat down with me and took the time to explain everything prior to my surgery.

September 28th, 2015
Not so great!
Performed my third and fourth hip surgeries that my insurance basically considered expieremental. Dr. White narsasictally stated it was well worth the $5000 per hip (still had to pay deductible and out pocket maximum) extra cost because I had not surgery by him. He assured me it would be a cure to my condition. Well I call total bull....!!!!!! I am 14 and 12 months out and issues are back. According to dr. White I shouldn't feel anything with the cadaver parts used in my hips. Well back in pain and broke.

July 1st, 2015
Best hip doctor!
Great doctor. Very skilled, best for hip issues. Caring and empathetic, unlike many doctors today.

February 29th, 2012
Excellent experience
I had my hip labrum and osteoplasty repair with Dr. White. I am very happy with the results and my care. He answers questions personally and I have had great post-op follow up care.

January 15th, 2011
Compassionate and accessible
In nov 2010, Dr White repaired my hip. If was a challenging diagnosis which had been missed by another Ortho Sugeon a year earlier. I am 10 wks out and feeling great!! He was easy to reach when I had questions or concerns. He even helped me fight my insurance company for coverage. Dr White is wonderful! I highly recommend him to anyone with hip concerns!

February 28th, 2017