A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Willoughby:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Willoughby is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Willoughby, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Willoughby graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Willoughby has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center of Aurora
- Sky Ridge Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian James Willoughby MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Brian J. Willoughby practice?
- Dr. Brian Willoughby has 2 office locations.
Dr. Brian Willoughby practices Ophthalmology near Denver, CO.
See Denver Ophthalmologists.