A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Willoughby:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Willoughby is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Willoughby
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Willoughby Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Willoughby, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Willoughby graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Willoughby has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Sky Ridge Medical Center
- Centura Health Littleton Adventist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian J Willoughby MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Brian J. Willoughby practice?
- Dr. Brian Willoughby has 1 office location.
Dr. Brian Willoughby practices Ophthalmology near Denver, CO.
See Denver Ophthalmologists.