Dr. Brian Winter MD Patient Reviews

• Pediatrics Temecula, CA

3.3

December 22nd, 2014
What makes you a doctor??
My daughter was Dr. Winters patient from the start of birth until she was 18 months old. At 6 months old I took her in for a concern of a rash all over her body. He said its eczema and to take cortisone at that was it! Several other appointments and still no good advise or help! Very heartbreaking to say that she suffered for a year of uncontrollable eczema patches until I took her to the Temecula Valley Hospital who referred me to a dermatologist. With just 2 prescriptions and 2 ointments and advice and knowledge of eczema my baby girl has never been more beautiful and happier then ever! She was free of the pain and free to be a growing toddler. Dr. Winter was nice and all but he treated my daughter with what he knew(which wasn't much) and what the charts said on his computer(which is glued to his hands).

June 13th, 2014
Dr. Winters is extremely thorough & compassionate about what he does. No complaints!

July 11th, 2011
Extremley Violated
Yes, extremley violated. Docter Brian Winters barged into our maternity recovery room not 8hrs after giving birth and proceeded to act like he was part of the hospital staff. Even acting like the nurses forgot to give him our childs chart. After about 2 minutes he asked us if we had a pediatrician in mind and said he could "recommend" a good one. Turns out he works for an outside firm, NOT THE HOSPITAL, and they are now trying to collect for the 3minute SALES PITCH he gave. The poorest of ethics I have ever seen from a MD. His office argues with me and says it was required for our baby to be discharged - TOTAL LIE. Never use Brian Winters or Pediatric Partners. They are all liars only interested in stealing your money.

May 16th, 2011
COULDN'T HAVE PICKED A BETTER DOCTOR!!
Dr. Winter is my youngest sons pediatrician and I have been very happy with him since day one. Not only does have show great concern for his patients, but as a new mom, he always checked to make sure I was okay during the first months of motherhood to my son. I decided to switch my oldest sons dr. and now they both see him. The office staff is very nice and polite. Dr. Winter is the type of doctor who trusts the parent to know things he cant know. He has a great bedside manner and is just an easy person to talk to. Im very lucky to have found such a great doctor for my boys!

October 5th, 2010
Did not take my concerns legitimately, will be switching to a new doctor.

July 18th, 2009
There couldn't be a better pediatrician out there.
I have been with Dr. Winter for 5 1/2 years. I have 3 children and 2 of them have had some moderate health challenges. I trust Dr. Winter completely. He is always in touch with the latest treatments and information and his bedside manner with young children is absolute perfection. My oldest was 21 months when we went to Dr. Winter for the first time and terrified of doctors. Dr. Winter won him over in an instant. All of my children love him very much. He is a pediatrician worth waiting for. His office staff is amazing, too!