A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Jacob:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Jacob is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Jacob, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Morbid Obesity
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Jacob graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Jacob has 3 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- Mt Sinai Hospital
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / The Allen Pavilion
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Jacob accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 13 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Brian P. Jacob practice?
Dr. Brian Jacob practices Surgery near New York, NY.
See New York Surgeons.