A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Jacobs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Jacobs is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Jacobs, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Jacobs graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Jacobs has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph'S Regional Medical Ctr
- St Joseph Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Jacobs MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Brian Jacobs practice?
- Dr. Brian Jacobs has 3 office locations.
Dr. Brian Jacobs practices Family Medicine and Sports Medicine near South Bend, IN.
See South Bend Family Physicians and South Bend Sports Medicine Doctors.