A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Jaffe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Jaffe graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Jaffe has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Methodist Hospital
- Methodist Hospital Division of Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian C Jaffe MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Brian C. Jaffe practice?
- Dr. Brian Jaffe has 1 office location.
Dr. Brian Jaffe practices Internal Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists.