A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Jameson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Jameson is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Jameson, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Adrenal Gland Diseases
- Diabetes Mellitus
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Metabolic Bone Diseases
- Pituitary Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Jameson graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Jameson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Shamokin Area Community Hospital
- Geisinger Medical Center/Danville
- Geisinger Wyoming Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian C Jameson DO is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Brian C. Jameson practice?
- Dr. Brian Jameson has 3 office locations.
Dr. Brian Jameson practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Mount Pocono, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Wilkes Barre, PA and State College, PA.
See Mount Pocono Internists and Mount Pocono Endocrinologists.