A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Jameson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Jameson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Jameson, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Adrenal Gland Diseases
- Diabetes Mellitus
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Pituitary Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Jameson graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Jameson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Shamokin Area Community Hospital
- Geisinger Wyoming Valley Medical Center
- Geisinger Medical Center/Danville
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Jameson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 6 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross of Northeastern Pennsylvania - 10 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 5 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Brian C. Jameson practice?
Dr. Brian Jameson practices Internal Medicine, Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism, and Endocrinology and Metabolism near Wilkes Barre, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Mount Pocono, PA.
See Wilkes Barre Internists and Wilkes Barre Endocrinologists.