A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Jameson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Jameson is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jameson
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Jameson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Jameson, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Adrenal Gland Diseases
- Diabetes Mellitus
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Metabolic Bone Diseases
- Pituitary Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Jameson graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Jameson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Shamokin Area Community Hospital
- Geisinger Medical Center/Danville
- Geisinger Wyoming Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian C Jameson DO is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Brian C. Jameson practice?
- Dr. Brian Jameson has 1 office location.
Dr. Brian Jameson practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Wilkes Barre, PA.
See Wilkes Barre Internists and Wilkes Barre Endocrinologists.