Dr. Brian Janney Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Brian Janney?

February 17th, 2014

Dr. Janney is an excellent physican. He has been my doctor for three years. I've been quite ill during that time and he has always given me the best of care. He is always there for his patients, showing them great kindness and treating them with the up most respect. I'm a 72 year old paraplegic, who has been treated by many doctors. In my opinion, none of them measures up to Dr. Janney. His diagnosis is always correct and so is his treatment. I'm very fortunate to be under his care.

July 11th, 2010

Professional opinion of this physician

I have had the opportunity and priviledge of working with this physician for quite a while. Dr. Janney is very thourough, courteous and professional with not only the professionals he works with, but the patients(and loved ones) that are in his care. He has a great bedside manner, and takes the time to listen... I would recommend this physician for my own family members.As I don't work with him in an office setting, I cannot comment on office information

February 8th, 2017