A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Jansen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Jansen, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Jansen graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. Jansen has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Health Medical Center Heber Spings
- Baptist Health Medical Center North Little Rock
- Baptist Health Medical Center LR
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Joseph Jansen MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Brian J. Jansen practice?
- Dr. Brian Jansen has 1 office location.
Dr. Brian Jansen practices Anesthesiology near Little Rock, AR.
See Little Rock Anesthesiologists.