A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Jensen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Jensen is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Jensen, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Jensen graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Jensen has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Twin Cities Community Hospital
- Marian Medical Center
- Marian Medical Center - Santa Maria
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Thomas Jensen MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Brian T. Jensen practice?
- Dr. Brian Jensen has 1 office location.
Dr. Brian Jensen practices Emergency Medicine near Santa Maria, CA.
See Santa Maria Emergency Physicians.