Dr. Brian Jerby Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Brian Jerby?

October 23rd, 2017

Dr. Jerby is a wonderful physician. He is professional and caring. I would never let anyone other than him, do my surgery.

November 14th, 2016

Can't say enough about this Dr. JerBy

November 14th, 2016

Can't say enough about this Dr. JerBy

August 9th, 2016

EXCELLENT

May 18th, 2016

Had a bad,experience with this practice. Dr. Jerby was fine however I had issues with the scheduling department. It is very hard to get them on the phone and if you need to reschedule as I did it really puts them off and they treat you poorly from there. I asked to speak with dr. JERBY about my surgery as I needed to know my recovery period and that did not seem possible which then makes scheduling surgery difficult. They then would schedule me for surgery without speaking to me then when I would call to reschedule it made them mad and finally Dr. Jerby refused me as a patient. All I needed was the Dr. To tell me my recovery period and explain my surgery so that I could schedule accordingly, but that was not possible here.

January 6th, 2016

helpful consult & practice

I'm in my mid 40's and this is my 5th GI Dr. due to relocations etc... I like this practice better than another large Charlotte GI practice where it was hard to schedule appnts & get call-backs. In addition, Dr. Jerby's breadth of knowledge seems more extensive than other GI Drs.. He discussed diet, vitamins, fish oil, inflammation & could tell me about tumeric. Other Drs. overlooked my gluten problem which was finally discovered by my GP after YEARS! I am so glad that this GI Dr. takes patients seriously and offers advice. What a relief. I just wish that I had seen him long ago, because I think that he would have figured out my gluten problem and given me the right tests. He was recommended to me by a neighbor, a nurse who has worked with many Charlotte GI doctors. From my experience, this is a thorough, educated, pleasant Dr. for a consult. If I need a colonoscopy, I will see him.

December 23rd, 2015

God's Surgeon

We(my mother, me & my aunt) met this gentleman unexpectedly! From the time he entered my the ER. It has been nothing but that warm feeling it's going to be ok. Even though he has explained it's a 50/50 chance. Dr Jerby kept it 100% from the beginning to the end. And most of all he loves God. He didn't have to talk about him, you just knew. I will for ever be grateful to him. After surgery for my mother, I only wanted him to perform my colonoscopy @ 44. Today my mother is alive, stage 3 colon cancer free (without any knowledge of knowing she had it until surgery). We remain happy, everywhere I/family goes this man name comes out of mouths. So grateful to have met Dr Jerby!

June 17th, 2014

ulcerative-colitis to J-Pouch

I was in bad shape when I was referred to Dr. Jerby. UC hit me and almost did me in. My entire large intestine was removed and I was over 50lbs under weight from the UC. My surgeon in Asheville referred me to Dr. Jerby. When I met Dr. Jerby he explain the options and I chose the J-Pouch. Dr. Jerby laid out a plan to get me back to being active. Dr Jerby did two surgeries on me each went very smooth. Dr. Jerby gave me lots of information on how to recover between the surgeries. Today I am healty and able to do anything. Thanks to Dr. Jerby!!

April 10th, 2012

PAIN FREE SURGERY

They don't have a rating high enough for Dr. Jerby. I would give him a 10.He has a wonderful bedside manner, very caring and an excellent surgeon.I had surgery at 7:30 AM. I took a pain tablet just to be safe but by 5:00 PM I was taking tylenol and had NO PAIN at all.I highly recommend him. I live 3 hours away from Charlotte and don't hesitate to make an appointment with him.Matter of fact, if he was in California, I would be on a flight.********** 10 Star review!

May 9th, 2011

Not only is he an extraordinary surgeon, he has a wonderful bedside manner and demonstrates a sincere caring for his patients. He spent an hour with me talking about my surgery before I made my decision to have it. He is in his line of work for all the right reasons. I would not hesitate for a second in recommending him.

August 8th, 2010

Elite!

Very rare human being! The doctor who cares about his patients, the genius in his field and so down to earth person. I can't even find the words to describe him further, he is just too good to be true. I am so lucky that he is my surgeon and i love him very much for everything that he has done for me.

August 2nd, 2010

Excellent doctor! Minimally invasive surgery procedures.