A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Jewart:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Jewart is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Jewart, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Low Vision
- Macular Degeneration
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Jewart graduated from University of Pittsburgh . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Jewart has 10 hospital affiliations:
- UPMC Presbyterian/Shadyside
- Alle-Kiski Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Harry Jewart MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Brian H. Jewart practice?
- Dr. Brian Jewart has 5 office locations.
Dr. Brian Jewart practices Ophthalmology near West Mifflin, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Greensburg, PA and Monroeville, PA.
See West Mifflin Ophthalmologists.