A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Jewell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Jewell is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jewell
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Jewell Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Jewell, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Jewell graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Jewell has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Allegheny General Hospital
- Upmc St Margaret
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Foster Jewell MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Brian F. Jewell practice?
- Dr. Brian Jewell has 2 office locations.
Dr. Brian Jewell practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Pittsburgh, PA.
See Pittsburgh Surgeons.