A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Jobe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jobe
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Jobe Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Jobe, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Jobe graduated from Louisiana State University at Shreveport.
Dr. Jobe has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Christus St Francis Cabrini Hospital
- Rapides Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Carl Jobe MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Brian C. Jobe practice?
- Dr. Brian Jobe has 1 office location.
Dr. Brian Jobe practices Family Medicine near Alexandria, LA.
See Alexandria Primary Care Doctors.