A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Jobe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Jobe, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Jobe graduated from Louisiana State University at Shreveport.
Dr. Jobe has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Christus St Francis Cabrini Hospital
- Rapides Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Carl Jobe MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Brian C. Jobe practice?
- Dr. Brian Jobe has 4 office locations.
Dr. Brian Jobe practices Family Medicine near Shreveport, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Alexandria, LA and Metairie, LA.
See Shreveport Family Physicians.