A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Jobe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Jobe, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Jobe graduated from Louisiana State University at Shreveport.
Dr. Jobe has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Christus St Francis Cabrini Hospital
- Rapides Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Jobe accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Louisiana Medicaid - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Brian C. Jobe practice?
Dr. Brian Jobe practices Family Medicine near Shreveport, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Alexandria, LA and Metairie, LA.
See Shreveport Family Physicians.