A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Jolitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Jolitz is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Jolitz graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Jolitz has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Fayette County Memorial Hospital
- Adams County Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian K Jolitz DO is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Brian K. Jolitz practice?
- Dr. Brian Jolitz has 3 office locations.
Dr. Brian Jolitz practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Hillsboro, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Seaman, OH.
See Hillsboro Obstetricians & Gynecologists.