Dr. Brian Jolley Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Brian Jolley?

Dupuytren's Contracture

Dupuytren's Contracture

Have you seen Dr. Brian Jolley?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

October 14th, 2015

Very nice to my 86 year old mom. She enjoys her visits with him. We call him Dr. Feel Good. She always feels better when she leaves!!

July 20th, 2015

very satisfied

August 2nd, 2012

Excellent experience with this doctor

I had adhesive capsulitis (aka frozen shoulder), which normally takes 2-3 years to get over if not treated aggressively. Dr. Jolley correctly diagnosed it. He also had a test (I think an MRI or something similar) done to make sure it wasn't something else. Then he gave me a cortisone shot to reduce the inflammation and make the chances of PT success more likely, then prescribed PT for me, and that I could either use their PTs or find my own - either way was fine. He told me that if after 5 weeks I did not make much progress, he would consider doing a cortisone shot into the shoulder capsule itself. After 5 weeks of PT, my PT said the PT had done little to help and that while she didn't normally recommend a second cortisone shot, she did in this case due to the extent of my injury. Dr. Jolley as promised followed through - prescribing I get a shot into the capsule, which had to be done at the Burlington hospital because they need to view the shoulder under a live x-ray machine to make sure it goes to the right place and also give you some shots to numb the shoulder so you don't feel it. That shot helped significantly and I then began to make progress at PT. So I'm glad Dr. Jolley both mentioned it from the start and then went with it later when he knew it was needed. Your case of course may differ from mine depending on the extent of your injury. Overall, he was excellent to deal with, and I highly recommend him. He was knowledgeable and answered my questions both times. Lahey is also a great hospital group, regularly ranked in the top 1% of hospitals in the U.S. In this case, I had to have tests and a serious shot done by people other than the doc, and was glad to know I was in good hands.

February 9th, 2012

Wonderful Doctor

I had rotator cuff surgery from Dr. Jolley and I was only on pain meds for 1 day. You can hardly see any marks from the surgery. And the physical therapy is going fantastic. I believe Dr. Jolley is a very good doctor and I am glad that I had him do my surgery.

August 18th, 2017