Dr. Brian Jorgensen MD Patient Reviews

• Internal Medicine Phoenix, AZ

November 28th, 2012
One of the best Doctors in Phoenix. he is very professional and takes time to explain things in understandable terms!

September 25th, 2012
he is a great doctor and cares about his patients.

August 30th, 2012
Great Doc
Hands down best Doc I've ever had. I am blessed to have found his practice.

August 3rd, 2012
Both my husband and I highly recommend Dr. J. He is the most devoted, attentive doctor we have ever had. He monitors us very closely when needed, turns over every rock to assure our wellbeing, explains health issues in great depth and at the layman's level. He exhibits genuine concern for his patients. Overall a great doctor.

February 3rd, 2012
Not to be trusted
I went to him for years and he was very negligent .

October 27th, 2011
Best Doctor Ever
The last reviewer obviously has a personal vendetta against Dr Jorgensen. He is the best ever and has been treating my family for the last decade. Do not let one idiotic review sway you. Doctor J is the best!

October 20th, 2011
Dr Death
For over ten years he got me addicted to Halcium and now I have horrible sleeping and cannot sleep without it. I have an ascending aorta anuerysm which showed up in for 8 years in chest x rays. Not only did he not tell me about it, he told me it was nothing to worry about. The last two years of ten that I went to him, I was told by another doctor that my blood pressure was very high. He told me it was not, but it was that I had a big bicep and it was misleading. He lied in the MDVIP annual cd to cover some things that a professional neuroligist said was due to memory loss. He never referred me to a kidney doctor even though I have mild kidney disease and one kidney. He never referred me to a cardiologist for the 7 years the chest x ray showed up with an anuerysm which was life threatening. He also told me to have a glass or two of wine with my two rx of sleeping pills. It is unfortunate that this man is praticing medicine. I do have a complaint against him with the medical board.I am sure he will write something telling you that he is wonderful but look at my abuse and medical records. I take 20 pills a day to keep myself in good condition. I was 55 when I went to another doctor and he assumed I knew about the anuerysm since it was so big on the chest x ray. He was terminated from Blue Cross Blue Shield but his partner will fraudualently sign her name to your bill so his Tatum Ridge can be pain. In Italy, where I had to go for the surgery, which is considered research, the doctors there told me he would be in jail. That is where he belongs. I really hope you have read this and serious think about this before you consider making him your primary doctor. I alway thoughts gays Dr's took care of other gays. Not true. I did have the pleasure of meeting his lover of many years at his home. I really believed he was a friend and we hung in the same circles at pool parties for the guys , etc. Maybe he was hoping I would die since I knew so many secrets his other half does not know.

April 26th, 2010
The nicest doctor ever.

February 24th, 2010
the absolute best physician that I've found in 30 years. very caring, knowledgeable, great bedside manner - unfortunately went concierge 1 1/2 ago and I could not afford the extra annual fee . already been thru 3 doctors since leaving his practice and still looking for that old dr jorgensen amongst the population of docs. If you can afford the additional concierge fee, he's crem de la crem - simply no one better.