A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Joseph:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Joseph, Plastic Surgeon, Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Joseph, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Body-Contouring after Massive Weight Loss
- Brazillian Butt Lift
- Breast Implants Breast Implantation
- Breast Lift
- Breast Surgery Mammaplasty
- Cosmetic Surgery Aesthetic Procedures
- Eyelid surgery Blepharoplasty
- Facelift (Rhytidoplasty)
- Fat Transfer
- Liposuction (Lipectomy)
- Mommy Makeover
- VASER Liposuction
Education & Awards
Dr. Joseph graduated from University of Miami . He has 5 awards.
Dr. Joseph has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Arnold Palmer Medical Center
- Florida Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Joseph accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 4 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Brian P. Joseph practice?
Dr. Brian Joseph practices Plastic Surgery and Surgery near Winter Park, FL.
See Winter Park Surgeons.