A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Cohen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Cohen, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Cohen graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Cohen has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Easton Hospital
- Centrastate Medical Center
- Wilkes-Barre General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Kenneth Cohen MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Brian K. Cohen practice?
- Dr. Brian Cohen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Brian Cohen practices Emergency Medicine near Freehold, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Wilkes Barre, PA.
See Freehold Emergency Physicians.