A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Flanagan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Flanagan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Flanagan
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Flanagan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Flanagan, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Back Pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
- Facial Pain
- Migraine Disorders
- Neck Pain
- Pelvic Pain
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Shoulder Pain
Education & Awards
Dr. Flanagan graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Flanagan has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Heart And Vascular Center
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Kevin Flanagan MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Pain Medicine, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Brian K. Flanagan practice?
- Dr. Brian Flanagan has 1 office location.
Dr. Brian Flanagan practices Pain Medicine, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Pain Management Doctors and Dallas Neurologists.