A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Flanagan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Flanagan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Flanagan
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Flanagan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Flanagan, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Back Pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
- Facial Pain
- Migraine Disorders
- Neck Pain
- Pelvic Pain
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Shoulder Pain
Education & Awards
Dr. Flanagan graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Flanagan has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Heart And Vascular Center
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Kevin Flanagan MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Pain Medicine, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Brian K. Flanagan practice?
- Dr. Brian Flanagan has 1 office location.
Dr. Brian Flanagan practices Pain Medicine, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Pain Management Doctors, Dallas Anesthesiologists, and Dallas Neurologists.