A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Golden:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Golden is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Golden, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Golden graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Golden has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Nyack Hospital
- Good Samaritan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian K Golden MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Brian K. Golden practice?
- Dr. Brian Golden has 1 office location.
Dr. Brian Golden practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near West Nyack, NY.
See West Nyack Internists and West Nyack Endocrinologists.