A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Hyman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Hyman is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hyman
Education & Awards
Dr. Hyman graduated from University Of Glasgow, Scotland.
Dr. Hyman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph's Medical Center of Stockton
- Valley General Hospital, Monroe, Wa
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian K Hyman MBBS and MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Brian K. Hyman practice?
- Dr. Brian Hyman has 1 office location.
Dr. Brian Hyman practices Anesthesiology near Stockton, CA.
See Stockton Anesthesiologists.