A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Jenkins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Jenkins is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jenkins
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Jenkins, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Jenkins graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Jenkins has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Llano Memorial
- Fort Worth Baylor Surgical Hospital
- Irving Coppell Surgical Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Knox Jenkins MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 8 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Brian K. Jenkins practice?
- Dr. Brian Jenkins has 4 office locations.
Dr. Brian Jenkins practices Family Medicine near Fort Worth, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Oshkosh, WI and Green Bay, WI.
See Fort Worth Family Physicians.