A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Walker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Walker is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Walker, MD is board certified in Surgery.
He has special expertise in 4 Areas, including Breast Diseases, Digestive System Abnormalities, and Liver Diseases.1 more special expertise area
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Walker graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Walker has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Eden Medical Center - San Leandro Hospital Campus
- Eden Medical Center - Eden Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Walker accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 88 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Alameda Alliance for Health - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 14 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Humana - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Brian K. Walker practice?
Dr. Brian Walker practices Surgery near San Leandro, CA.
See San Leandro Surgeons.