A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Walker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Walker is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Walker, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Breast Diseases
- Colorectal Surgery
- Digestive System Abnormalities
- Gallbladder Surgery
- Gastrointestinal Surgery
- Liver Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Walker graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Walker has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Eden Medical Center - Eden Campus
- Eden Medical Center - San Leandro Hospital Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Kent Walker MD is a male Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Brian K. Walker practice?
- Dr. Brian Walker has 1 office location.
Dr. Brian Walker practices Surgery near San Leandro, CA.
See San Leandro Surgeons.