A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Walker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Walker is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Breast Cancer
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Hepatitis C
- Lung Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myeloid Leukemia
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. Walker graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Walker has 4 hospital affiliations:
- NCH Downtown Naples Hospital
- Physicians Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Keith Walker MD is a male Hematologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Hematology, Hematology & Oncology, Medical Oncology, and Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Brian K. Walker practice?
- Dr. Brian Walker has 1 office location.
Dr. Brian Walker practices Hematology, Hematology & Oncology, Medical Oncology, and Radiation Oncology near Naples, FL.
See Naples Hematologists, Naples Oncologists, and Naples Radiologists.