A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Walker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Walker, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Walker graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Walker has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic Florida Hospital-Naples
- Kindred Hospital Bay Area
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Keith Walker MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Hematology, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Brian K. Walker practice?
- Dr. Brian Walker has 4 office locations.
Dr. Brian Walker practices Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Hematology, and Pulmonary Disease near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Naples, FL.
See Houston Internists, Houston Oncologists, Houston Hematologists, and Houston Pulmonologists.