A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Walker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Walker
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Walker Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Walker, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Walker graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Walker has 4 hospital affiliations:
- NCH Downtown Naples Hospital
- Cleveland Clinic Florida Hospital-Naples
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Keith Walker MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Hematology, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Brian K. Walker practice?
- Dr. Brian Walker has 4 office locations.
Dr. Brian Walker practices Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Hematology, and Pulmonary Disease near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Naples, FL.
See Houston Internists, Houston Oncologists, Houston Hematologists, and Houston Pulmonologists.