Dr. Brian Kahan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Brian Kahan?

September 20th, 2017

kris kahan

great dad, AWESOME DOCTOR

June 20th, 2017

Too busy with his nurse

This man didn't even look at my chart , when he came in the room he was too busy laughing with staff to even close the door. Now I'm getting a bill for a procedure that says I was there for 30 minutes, when I only spent 5 mins with that man. Do not waste you're time with this person. Our time is more precious than his and his unprofessional staff.

March 8th, 2017

gave me back my life!!!

Doctor Kahan is by far the best pain management doctor I ve ever had in 20 years of pain He's the only doctor to give back the use of my legs Best attude makes you feel like you matter I would rate him five stars if I could by far th me best !!!!!

March 8th, 2017

gave me back my life!!!

July 28th, 2016

Discriminated or Miss treated or wrongfully discharge!?

All I can said its, yes I've experienced some of the other patient complains, however, I am a fighter and I will not stop intil justice has been serve. Please seek help from an attorney, ( Paul Bennett) if Dr. Kahan has done something wrong to you. My attorney ( Paul Bennett) it's The best. Make sure to collect all evidence and good luck!

June 8th, 2016

This dr dont care about the people he just cares about the money and his staff is real roude and no common sence cant get nothing done wgen you need to also they dont have no paper trail for records dont trust the papperless system its worthless

January 15th, 2015

I changed doctors because I became very dissatisfied with Dr Kahan. I needed a copy of my medical records. I was shocked to read the documents which stated a lot of exams that were never performed. My visits always consisted of Dr Kahan typing away on his computer and definitely no hands on exams. I left the practice when he administered 2 injections when I and my surgeon specifically requested only one. I felt very violated and will never return.

April 19th, 2013

Amazed that he can keep patients

Dr. Kahan is probably competent, although I did not benefit from that characteristic. Unfortunately, he has the worst bedside manner I have ever seen. During visits, he stared at a computer and typed on a keyboard. He rarely looked at me or examined me. He never seemed to remember me or my problems from one visit to the next. He performed several procedures that had no beneficial effect. There was never any telephone follow-up afterwards. In addition, I had serious issues in regard to charges that were submitted to my insurance.

October 29th, 2012

Dr. Kahan seems more interested in growing his business than caring for his existing patients.

October 22nd, 2012

During my first and only pain shot, he did not check if I was numb before he gave me the shot and I almost jumped off the table. His assistant and the doctor himself were giggling before the procedure and I had no idea what that was about but it was really strange. I never heard from him or his office about the pain medicine and whether I was at risk for meningitis.When I originally called the office, they had no idea what I was talking about. I had to explain the problem to his staff. Thank God for the internet, otherwise, I would not know that his surgical office did not use the problem medicine. Not one word from him.

July 20th, 2012

Unprofessional behavior

First I would like to say it was difficult to get an appointment. When I called them they said they would call me right back, I never heard from them. I called again they told me someone would call me on Monday, never heard from them. I called again they said they would call me back, finally they called and I got a appointment. I had to have a disco gram done. I had never been to this office before, when getting there I found the waiting room to be small for so many people. When they called me back I looked around and there were a lot of people waiting for there procedure. I was put in a small space with curtain pulled around me, I was ask to take my clothes off and put on a gown, no big deal. What infuriated me the most was when they took me in the room for my disco gram I am lying on my stomach with my bottom showing and I here Dr. Kahan and his nurse laughing. This made me feel uncomfortable I don't know what they were laughing at. But I want ever go back there. After my disco gram was finished. I couldn't wait to get out of there. I was never schedule a follow up appointment which was good because I would have cancelled it. Never again Doc.

November 18th, 2011

Knowlegable but too busy, too many patients

He is a nice and educated man. But follow up appointments are always precipitated by an appt with his PA. Their follow up is not good. After two weeks, no call after his PA was to consult with him about my progress. He just seems to have too many patients to give good long term attention to.