A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Kahn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Kahn is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kahn
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Kahn, DO, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Electrocardiography (EKG)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Stress Testing
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kahn graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Kahn has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Greater Baltimore Medical Center
- Union Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian H Kahn DO and MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Brian H. Kahn practice?
- Dr. Brian Kahn has 1 office location.
Dr. Brian Kahn practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Nottingham, MD.
See Nottingham Internists and Nottingham Cardiologists.