A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Kann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Kann is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Kann, MD is board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 22 areas:
- Colon Cancer
- Colon Tumor (Adenomatous Polyps)
- Colorectal Cancer
- Colorectal Surgery
- Fecal Incontinence
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Surgery
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Intestinal Diseases
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Pyoderma Gangrenosum
- Rectal Cancer
- Rectovaginal Fistula
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Kann graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kann has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kann accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- University Health Plan - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Brian R. Kann practice?
Dr. Brian Kann practices Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery near Camden, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Sewell, NJ and Philadelphia, PA.
See Camden Surgeons.