A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Kann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Kann is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kann
Crohn's Disease Patient Education Learn about Crohn's Disease and possible symptoms such as intestinal blockage with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kann Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Irritable Bowel Syndrome IBS
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Kann, MD is board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 22 areas:
- Colon Cancer
- Colon Tumor (Adenomatous Polyps)
- Colorectal Cancer
- Colorectal Surgery
- Fecal Incontinence
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Surgery
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Intestinal Diseases
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Pyoderma Gangrenosum
- Rectal Cancer
- Rectovaginal Fistula
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Kann graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kann has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Robert Kann MD is a male Colon/Rectal Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Brian R. Kann practice?
- Dr. Brian Kann has 6 office locations.
Dr. Brian Kann practices Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery near Marlton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and Camden, NJ.
See Marlton Colorectal Surgeons and Marlton Surgeons.