Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- IBS Facts about Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS).
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Living well with CIC Are you living with Chronic Idiopathic Constipation (CIC)? This guide to triggers, medications and lifestyle remedies will help you to manage your condition well.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Brian Kann
Dr. Brian Kann, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New Orleans, LA, with other offices in Marlton, NJ and Philadelphia, PA (and 4 other locations). He has 20 years of experience. His specialties include Colon and Rectal Surgery and General Surgery. Dr. Kann is affiliated with Ochsner Hospital For Children, Graduate Hospital and University of PA Medical Center/Presbyterian. Dr. Kann has received 4 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Brian Kann has the following 2 specialties
- Colon and Rectal Surgery
Colorectal surgeons are doctors who perform surgery in order to correct problems with the anus, rectum or colon. These physicians perform colonoscopies, and other diagnostic procedures, in order to identify any issues that require surgical intervention....
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Brian Kann is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New Orleans, LA.
Dr. Joshua Goldberg
Critical Care Medicine, General Surgery
New Orleans, LA 0 mi19
Dr. Charles Hill Jr
Pediatric Surgery, General Surgery
New Orleans, LA 0 mi41
Dr. David Bruce
Transplant Surgery, General Surgery
New Orleans, LA 0 mi31