A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Karlovits:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Karlovits is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Karlovits, DO is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Karlovits graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Karlovits has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Allegheny General Hospital
- Saint Clair Memorial Hospital
- Jefferson Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian J Karlovits DO is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Brian J. Karlovits practice?
- Dr. Brian Karlovits has 4 office locations.
Dr. Brian Karlovits practices Radiation Oncology near Pittsburgh, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Monroeville, PA.
See Pittsburgh Radiologists.