Dr. Brian Kaufman DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

December 28th, 2015
very nice, easy to talk with, will recommend anyone to him. thank you

November 13th, 2015
He is one of the best doctors I've ever had the chance of working with as a client.

June 20th, 2015
Bad Doctor!
Dr. Kaufman was very rude & nasty. I would not recommend him. I have never received such poor care nor treated so poorly.

September 25th, 2013
Patient
I am a 48 yr. old male with a very complex combination of disease ranging from AutoImmune, hypogammuglonemia, and Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy. (all very chronic) Having been treated by supposed world leading facilities and specialists, I can say simply and directly this: Dr. Kaufman is the most patient focused, thorough,knowledgable Doctor I have have ever had the good fortune to have found. His attention to "The Whole Patient" and genuine concern for the person underneath, is un-paralelled. I would give the highest possible reccomendation. i would follow him for continued care virtually wherever his career may take him. As a sidenote, his wife is also an MD of equal excellence!

March 29th, 2012
Excellent Diagnosis
I waited about a 1/2 hour before my appointment, which I spent filling out paperwork. Staff was vdry helpful. The Doc spent a long time speaking with me and asking a lot of questions about my issues. He performed a thorough but efficient examination. In the end he diagnosed several issues that other daocs had missed and helped me a great deal. My health was imporoved with a mixture of medications and Osteopahtic manipulation. I feel better than I have in years. Thank you so much Dr. K!

March 5th, 2012
While it is difficult getting an appointment, Dr. Kaufman spends time with me to trouble shot my issues. I don't usually have to wait long before I see the doctor.

January 11th, 2012
Excellent Doc
I went to Dr.Kaufman with some long standing issues with my health and with pain.I found his staff very professional and nice. Dr. Kaufman listened to me, was engaged in my visit, asked many questions. He was able to help me with my health, and removed my pain without pills! He also found several problems that other doctors had missed. I am very pleased and feel fortunate that I was able to find this compassionate, caring and highly competent physician.