A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Keaton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Keaton, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Keaton graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo.
Dr. Keaton has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Summa Health -St Thomas Campu, Akron, Oh
- Summa - Akron City Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Francis Keaton MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Brian F. Keaton practice?
- Dr. Brian Keaton has 2 office locations.
Dr. Brian Keaton practices Emergency Medicine near Akron, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Munroe Falls, OH.
See Akron Emergency Physicians.