Dr. Brian Keay Is this you?

September 19th, 2012

LISTENS & CARING

I would definitly recomend Dr. Keay to anyone that is not 100% happy with their current physician. He is the only DR. that I have ever met that actually spends the time listening to patients and addressing their questions or concerns. At times the wait may be a little longer than I would prefer, However, he is not going to rush you out of the office with questions unanswered.

September 18th, 2012

Best doctor I have ever been to!

I highly recommend Dr. Keay! He takes all the time he needs to figure out what is going on and really cares about you as a patient/person. Excellent bedside manner and diagnostic skills!

September 5th, 2012

Great doctor.

Excellent doctor. Having moved around the US a lot and been through a lot of family doctors, I can say Dr Keay is one of the more caring and personal one I've had. Although visits can be time consuming, as with any doctor, I feel that he truly cares about me and my family. He is very knologable and knows his trade. I would recommend Dr. Keay to anyone looking for a small town type doctor.

May 11th, 2012

Person at front desk, receptionist? Rude and Doctor seemed more intetested in interaction with his staff than me. I saw patients before me treated this way also, ignored as he laughed etc with lady at front desk. I was quite sick second time I went there for lab results. I finally just left without being seen after the display and rudeness from lady at front desk. I will never return.

May 24th, 2011

Great doctor and very caring

Dr. Keay was my doctor when I lived in Yelm. He is a great doctor and really cared about my health. He always spent extra time with me. He always followed up with me and worked with getting me to specialists for my condition. I think that it is very hard in this day and age to find staff that can cater to all of his patients. I do know that the billing has been odd, but that can be fixed by hiring a different company. I would refer my friends to him.

August 24th, 2010

a lil strange not to receive phone calls back after leaving at least 3 voicemsgs. regarding to health condition.Whats not related to the doctor, but to the receptionist .They maybe should hire someone else.Other then that, i appreciate the doctor very caring and so is his assistant with the long hair!

November 15th, 2009

stephanie

I was a new patient and was treated very well. Best doctor I have been to in a long time.

March 26th, 2009

Tom

This man is the worst Dr I have evere dealt with

March 18th, 2009

Cathy

This Dr did not follow up with even a polite phone call after my daughter was admitted to the hospital. His staff is very rude, Dr. seems non-caring.

July 1st, 2015