A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Keeffe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Keeffe is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Keeffe
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Keeffe Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Keeffe, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Keeffe graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Keeffe has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Novato Community Hospital
- Marin General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Gregory Keeffe FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Brian G. Keeffe practice?
- Dr. Brian Keeffe has 1 office location.
Dr. Brian Keeffe practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Larkspur, CA.
See Larkspur Internists and Larkspur Cardiologists.