A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Keeley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Keeley is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Keeley graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Keeley has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Nazareth Hospital
- Abington Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Charles Keeley DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Brian C. Keeley practice?
- Dr. Brian Keeley has 2 office locations.
Dr. Brian Keeley practices Family Medicine near Ambler, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bridgeport, PA.
See Ambler Family Physicians.