A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Kenny:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Kenny is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Interstitial Lung Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Kenny graduated from Universidad De Navarra, Pamplona.
Dr. Kenny has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Needham Campus, Inc.L CORP
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Anthony Kenny MD is a male General Practitioner, has 21 years of experience and practices in General Practice and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Brian A. Kenny practice?
- Dr. Brian Kenny has 2 office locations.
Dr. Brian Kenny practices General Practice and Internal Medicine near Quincy, MA.
See Quincy Primary Care Doctors and Quincy Internists.