A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Kenny:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Kenny is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kenny
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Kenny Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Interstitial Lung Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Kenny graduated from Universidad De Navarra, Pamplona.
Dr. Kenny has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Needham Campus, Inc.L CORP
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Anthony Kenny MD is a male General Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in General Practice and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Brian A. Kenny practice?
- Dr. Brian Kenny has 1 office location.
Dr. Brian Kenny practices General Practice and Internal Medicine near Quincy, MA.
See Quincy Primary Care Doctors and Quincy Internists.