A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Kessler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Kessler is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kessler
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Kessler Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Kessler, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Kessler graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Kessler has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Fdn Hosps - Harbor City & Carson
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Bellflower
- Bellflower Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian David Kessler MD is a male Urologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Brian D. Kessler practice?
- Dr. Brian Kessler has 1 office location.
Dr. Brian Kessler practices Urology near Harbor City, CA.
See Harbor City Urologists.