Overall Review

September 25th, 2016
wonderful!
Though I never thought I would say this, I have had a great experience as I have undergone treatment for bladder cancer with Dr Keuer! He has been so caring and patient and at my last visit informed me that treatments have been successful!

October 28th, 2015
Cured my bladder cancer!
I was diagnosed with bladder cancer last year-aggressive. Dr Keuer has cured me of it. Now I undergo regularly monitoring. I always feel at ease knowing he is my urologist.

November 12th, 2014
Dr. Keuer cured me of my renal cell carcinoma by using the latest techniques (da vinci robotic surgery). He has a great bedside manner-something that I dont see very much anymore. I have no problem referring friends and family to him.

August 28th, 2012
Very caring and informative
My husband had a RC and Dr. Keuer was very caring and told us everything we needed to know about the surgery and what to expect afterwards. Takes the time to listen and answer questions, never rushes. Calls himself to follow-up with us and very easy to contact. I would highly recommend Dr. Keuer.

March 20th, 2012
Skilled surgeon
I had out-patient surgery from Dr. Keuer and he was wonderful. He explained everything he would be doing and then followed up with me once I was awake in recovery. There were no surprises before, during or after. I highly recommend him.

October 27th, 2011
Does not disclose the problems of incontinence that it is surgeon induced and that he removes the bladder neck sphincter (in addition to the prostate)which is the males main continence control mechanism. Offers no clues to his poor outcome and will not provide surgical video as his office mates may do. This info is extremely vital to have known prior to deciding on surgery in making that decision.

September 15th, 2011
I saw him twice. He did not answer my questions. In fact, both times, I had to ask my internist for clarification. I have changed to another urologist because I would not choose to go through a serious health problem with someone who won't talk to me and/or return my calls.

August 28th, 2011
Great Doctor
I had been referred to Dr. Keuer by my internal medicine doctor who said that he has a reputation as an outstanding urologist and surgeon. I was pleasantly surprised at how quickly Dr. Keuer was able to diagnosis a chronic problem and prescribe a successful course of treatment. He was an excellent listener and took the time to understand my problem. I would highly recommend Dr. Keuer to anyone who is in need of a very professional and highly knowledgeable urologist. I don't think you could find any better!

May 6th, 2009